Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Jazz Dance: Hybrids, Fusions, Connections, Community
The inaugural NDEO Jazz Dance Conference in 2016 left participants with an overwhelming sense of community. Riding on this wave into the future, we invite past conference participants and all jazz dance enthusiasts to connect once again in the City by the Sea. Jazz Dance: Hybrids, Fusions, Connections, Community will bring together a community of jazz artists, educators, and practitioners to share and deepen their understanding of what jazz dance is today, in all its vibrant shapes and forms, and how it might continue to evolve.
PAYMENT DEADLINE: Final and full payment required by July 23rd. Any special exceptions will incur an additional $50 administrative fee.
Salve Regina Residence Hall Information
During conference registration, you have the option (below) to add on lodging in a Salve Regina Residence Hall for a 3-night stay covering the duration of the conference (7/30, 7/31, 8/1). This is a deeply discounted lodging fee (compared to nearby hotels) and offers walking accessibility to conference sessions. Deadline to reserve this lodging option is June 30, 2019.
A few things to note as you make your lodging decision:
- This is a typical college dorm room-style accommodation. Each room has a bed, desk, and chair for each occupant. Linens and towels are provided, but all other items must be brought with you.
- Not all rooms have air conditioning; these rooms will be given first to those who need AC for medical reasons and then on a first come, first serve basis.
- Some rooms include private bathrooms; others will have shared access to a hall bathroom.
- Single rooms are VERY limited. They are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Multiple occupancy rooms are doubles, triples, and quads.
- Check in begins at 10 AM on Tuesday, July 30th. Check out is 10 AM Friday, August 2nd.
- You may add on a night on either end to your stay if you choose (Mon 7/29 and/or Fri 8/2).
Tuesday, July 30, 2019 to Friday, August 2, 2019
NDEO Special Topic Conferences
Registration cancellations will be accepted until Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 11:59 PM
Final and full payment required by July 23rd. Any special exceptions will incur an additional $50 administrative fee.
REFUND POLICY: $50 administration fee charged. No refunds after 7/10/19.
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
Certificate Of Attendance
Salve Regina MULTIPLE Occupancy Room (7/30, 7/31, 8/1)
Salve Regina SINGLE Occupancy Room (7/30, 7/31, 8/1)
Salve Room: Add On A Night (Monday 7/29)
Salve Room: Add On A Night (Friday 8/2)
Salve Room: Add On A Night (Saturday 8/3)