Dance Lab, a new pre-college summer program at Colorado State University
The School of Music, Theatre, and Dance invites dancers ages 15-20 to apply for Dance Lab, a college preparatory program taking place in August 2020 on the CSU campus, located at the foot of the Rocky Mountains.
Spend two weeks in an immersive college dance curriculum where you'll receive individualized attention from CSU Dance faculty, mentorship from current CSU Dance majors, and unique insights from guest speakers.
At Dance Lab, you'll advance your understanding of:
- Classical and Contemporary Dance Techniques
- Reflective Writing
- Choreography and Composition
At Dance Lab, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Choreograph your own college audition solo
- Draft a college entrance essay
- Attend engaging lectures
- Expand knowledge and skills
- Contribute to a collaborative process
- Showcase your artistry during a final public performance