Listed below are the guidelines to submit information regarding events calendar items, news articles and job opportunities.
Events Calendar listings are limited to those applicable to teaching or learning dance in the arts and have as their primary objective professional development, e.g., conferences, workshops, master classes. All active individual and institutional members of NDEO are encouraged to submit announcements of professional development programs for the Events Calendar. Please note that performances are not included in the online Events Calendar, but may be distributed via the Events Forum by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the Events Calendar, click here.
How to Submit Announcements to Events Calendar
Email Events to email@example.com and include vital information for your event such as:
- Who: Sponsor/Presenter and target audience
- What: Title of event and content to be covered
- When: Date(s), time(s)
- Where: Full venue address including zip code
- How: URL for the reader to be redirected to your own website where the Event may be fully described.
Job announcements are limited to those in the fields of dance and arts education and can be for any population including private studio, PreK-12 public and private, post-secondary, performing arts organizations, conservatories and community/recreation/outreach programs. Members and non-members can submit job announcements of interest to NDEO members free of charge.
To view current job listings, click here
. Log in and click on Job Announcements.
How to Submit Job Announcements (Open to Members & Non Members)
Email Job Announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include pertinent information for the position:
- Position Description
- Application Guidelines and Deadline
- Starting Date
- Contact Person (name, email, mailing address, telephone)
- URL for the reader to be redirected to your own website where the announcement may be fully described
- Job announcements may be included in the body of the email or sent as an attachment in the form of a Word document.