Listed below are the guidelines to submit information regarding events calendar items, news articles and job opportunities.
To view the Events Calendar, click here.
Events Calendar listings are limited to those applicable to teaching or learning dance in the arts and have as their primary objective professional development, e.g., conferences, workshops, master classes. All active individual and institutional members of NDEO are encouraged to submit announcements of professional development programs for the Events Calendar. Please note that performances are not included in the online Events Calendar at this time.
How to Submit Announcements to Events Calendar
Email Events to email@example.com and include vital information for your event such as:
- Who: Sponsor/Presenter and target audience
- What: Title of event and content to be covered
- When: Date(s), time(s)
- Where: Full venue address including zip code
- How: URL for the reader to be redirected to your own website where the Event may be fully described.
To view current job listings, click here. Log in and click on Job Announcements.
Job announcements are limited to those in the fields of dance and arts education and can be for any population including private studio, PreK-12 public and private, post-secondary, performing arts organizations, conservatories and community/recreation/outreach programs. Members and non-members can submit job announcements of interest to NDEO members free of charge.
How to Submit Job Announcements (Open to Members & Non Members)
Email Job Announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include pertinent information for the position:
- Position Title
- Hiring Institution / Organization
- 1-2 Sentence Short Description of Position
- URL to full position description (OR a Word document or PDF containing the full position description and application details if no URL is available)
- If no URL is available, please include contact info for more information and/or applications