updated May 21, 2020
The National Dance Education Organization is closely monitoring all developments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and its impact upon schools, travel, and gatherings. While this situation continues to evolve, our top priorities remain the health and safety of our employees and members and delivering excellent customer service even under challenging circumstances. At this time, we do not anticipate any interruption in the service you receive from NDEO.
We are taking steps to ensure that we can continue to serve you during this challenging time. NDEO staff is regularly reviewing developments to ensure the organization is prepared should there be an impact to our operations. In addition, we are following all CDC recommendations and those of local and state government.
- All National Honor Society Chapters should place their orders as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery. Please email email@example.com if you need your orders to be shipped to an alternate address during this time. For honor society related questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The NDEO 2020 National Conference will no longer be held in person in Denver, Co. Instead, NDEO will be offering a virtual National Conference October 23-25, 2020. Registration and more information can be found here. For Conference specific questions please email email@example.com.
- OPDI courses proceed online as usual. For all OPDI related questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In accordance with guidance from local government in the Washington, D.C. area, NDEO staff are working remotely for the time being to protect the safety of our employees and our community. We have reliable remote work capabilities in place for our team to ensure consistent service.
- We will still be processing mail, however, we encourage all our members and customers to submit payments and transactions online via credit card or Paypal.
- While you can reach us during business hours at 301-585-2880, we prefer that you email us.
- You can stay connected with each other via the NDEO Online Forums. Make sure you are logged in to your NDEO member account.
Please continue to check our website for any updates and the Centers for Disease Control
and your state government health websites for the most current information on the coronavirus.