NDEO Special Topic Conference 2014
To learn more about why teacher evaluation is such a hot topic, check out our Executive Director's Blog, Behind the Curtain.
Charting the Course:
Approaches to Teacher Evaluation for K-12 Dance Educators
May 16-18, 2014 Albuquerque, NM
In collaboration with Arizona Dance Education Organization (AzDEO), California Dance Education Association (CDEA), and Utah Dance Education Organization (UDEO)
Key Note Speaker: Stanley Rabinowitz, Director of the Assessment & Standards Development Services program at WestEd
Photo by Patty Kaufman itsUphoto.com. Courtesy of Cactus High School.
Registration is open! Early Bird Discount Rates available until 4-17-14.
NDEO Members: Please login with your username and password before registering to receive the NDEO member discounted rate.
Participants will interact with experts and educators from around the country to:
- Gain a better understanding of current issues surrounding teacher evaluations nationally.
- Explore current and potential strategies being used and developed across the country for teacher evaluation in dance.
- Determine strategies and practical solutions to help you be in the forefront of developing and implementing valid and fair teacher evaluations for dance at your local school/district.
- Develop a better understanding of how student assessment and outcomes impact teacher evaluation.
| Registration Details
|Early Bird Registration Pricing:
Register by April 17, 2014
- $230 – NDEO Member
- $325 – Non-Member (includes NDEO Membership)
- $105 – NDEO Graduate (MA/MFA) Student Member
- $170 – Non-Member Graduate (MA/MFA) Student (includes Graduate Student membership)
|Regular Registration Pricing:
- $280 – NDEO Member
- $375 – Non-Member (includes NDEO membership)
- $155 – NDEO Graduate (MA/MFA) Student Member
- $220 – Non-Member Graduate (MA/MFA) Student (includes Graduate Student membership)
All conference activities will take place at the conference hotel.
2020 Menaul Boulevard NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Special Room Rate of $87 (excluding taxes)
Room rate includes breakfast.
Conference Contact: Lynn Monson